Medical Scheduler-Full Time
$15/Hour or more dependent on experience
Full-time Medical Scheduler
Radiology Medical Group of Santa Cruz County seeks an experienced Scheduler to work in our centralized scheduling office in Santa Cruz.
- Schedules advanced imaging studies using computerized scheduling system (Medinformatix).
- Responds to telephone scheduling inquiries and provides knowledgeable and courteous assistance to all clients including patients, referring physicians, co-workers and supervisors.
- Works calmly and efficiently while handling heavy telephone demands.
- Obtains patient’s insurance and demographic information including type of study/order information, and medical history. Obtain authorizations as needed.
- Provides a basic explanation of exam, preparation and description of study.
- Work in fax server to review orders and demographics for patients.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Customer Services experience a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software and Medinformatix;
$15/Hour or more dependent on experience. Our benefits package includes medical/dental/vision coverage, PTO, paid holidays, and a pre-tax 401(k) plan.
Radiology Medical Group of Santa Cruz County, Inc. has been providing high-quality, comprehensive diagnostic imaging services to Santa Cruz County since 1938. We have a diverse group of skilled, subspecialty fellowship trained, board-certified radiologists.
Please send your resume and cover letter with salary requirement to email@example.com or by mail to:
Human Resources Department
Radiology Medical Group of Santa Cruz County, Inc.
1661 Soquel Drive, Bldg. G
Santa Cruz, CA 95065
All inquiries will be kept confidential.